We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reggae Tours

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, MB
Level Contributor
347 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Reggae Tours

I just booked our transfers and a day trip to Negril with Gregg.

He is so prompt in his responses (even though I take days to decide what to do) and so accommodating.

I am so looking forward to a quality experience!

Pat on the back for Reggae Tours :)

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reggae Tours

They definitely are the best transfer/excursion company in JA.

Matt

Milford, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reggae Tours

I agree 1000% and can't wait to see him and the guys of Reggae Tours myself in April. : -)

Have fun TravelBug!!

IrieLady

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reggae Tours

Since I haven't used every tour/transfer company in Jamaica I can't say for sure they are the best :0 But they are pretty great.

Funny story on them. For our trip in November we were traveling with another family and staying at Bluefields Bay Villas, so the villa people were picking us up. While the driver from the villa pulled the van around I ran to the bar to grab some Red Stripes. I came back and my travel party was laughing at me. While I was gone, George from Reggae Tours recognized my son....and called him by name. I got a litle bit of heat for that one.....they seemed to think it was a sign I was going to Jamaica a little bit too often. I looked at it as a sign of amazing customer service.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reggae Tours

travelbug, i'm so glad to hear that you got in touch with Gregg. If you think he's nice via email, wait until you meet him!

Have you decided on an orphanage visit? I was just emailing with Gregg today about our upcoming visit to Garland Hall. My suitcases are packed to the gills!

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,529 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reggae Tours

We will be using him in two weeks to take us to and from Negril. Gregg and his drivers are great!

Winnipeg, MB
Level Contributor
347 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reggae Tours

Suzie, we are still undecided at this point about Blossom Garden. It is in my heart to go but I'm waiting for hubby's input. I think he's scared I'll try and walk out with an armful of babies ;) (got a bit of the baby bug, but we are finished populating our small corner of the world!)

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reggae Tours

travelbug, visiting the orphanages is definitely difficult emotionally. i know what you mean about wanting to walk out with an armload of babies. holding those babies at Blossom Gardens was easy, but to put them down again was so hard!

enjoy your trip, whatever you choose to do.

8. Re: Reggae Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2012, 05:37