We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marley Tour - Bus or Jeep?????

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
203 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Marley Tour - Bus or Jeep?????

Looking forward to the Bob Marley tour/adventure. Can't decide if Bus or Jeep is better. I think I like the Jeep since it is more open. I think it will be easier to look around and the air will be nice. Also probably will move quicker than the bus. The Zebra paint scheme seems odd though. Will be in port on a cruise so time is a consideration. What do you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marley Tour - Bus or Jeep?????

We are going to do the Chukka Zion Bus tour...Adults only, Music, Rum Punch, alittle touristy but I think a fun day...even more if you go to the "Shop" at 9 mile and Parttake! lol...

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marley Tour - Bus or Jeep?????

We've done the bus twice and loved it. Two words..... air conditioning!

it is a long drive.

Saint Augustine...
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marley Tour - Bus or Jeep?????

We did the zion bus and the dunns river safari that uses the same zebra jeep. They were both awesome the bus was cool they play bob marley music and tell you about him and the songs they play but there were points where I thought I'd rather be on the jeep the bus ride can be a little scary because the roads are so tight and on the edge of mountains I felt sick from all the winding turns but it was worth it we had a great time but if you do the bus our tour guide on the bus was selling cd's we bought 3 for $20 and only one works so I wouldn't recommend buying them. Also wanted to add although it says adults only there was a small child on the bus a little girl who looked about 5 or 6 which really bothered me no kids means no kids it was uncomfortble for those partaking in the herbal delights

Edited: 26 May 2011, 18:00
Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
203 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marley Tour - Bus or Jeep?????

When you say A/C do you mean A/C that works or a fan up by the driver. I can see if it is actual A/C then that would be cool.

Saint Augustine...
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marley Tour - Bus or Jeep?????

Personally I thought it was pretty warm on the bus, nothing unbearable though

6. Re: Marley Tour - Bus or Jeep?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2012, 05:29