We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquasol Theme Park and MoBay 500

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Aquasol Theme Park and MoBay 500

What're your opinions on spending a morning or afternoon here? Worth the time/money? We are a couple in our mid 20's. Anyone know prices for the MoBay 500 go-karts and what kind of prices can I expect for jet-skiing and banana boating? Any info would be great! Thanks in advance.

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
7,906 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquasol Theme Park and MoBay 500

I go to that the beach when in Negril. It's less crowded-nice beach and clear sea, food TV game rooms, showers and water sports. Not sure of prices of water sports but it's a nice beach-$5US to get in.

Where are you coming from-Mobay?

PEACE!

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,493 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aquasol Theme Park and MoBay 500

I'd do a day trip to Negril instead.

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
7,906 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Aquasol Theme Park and MoBay 500

oops...I meant Mobay!

PEACE!

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
7,906 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Aquasol Theme Park and MoBay 500

agree to go to Negril if you are looking for a day trip b ut if you are in Mobay its a good beach/or if you are on a cruise

PEACE!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Aquasol Theme Park and MoBay 500

We were originally thinking of doing Dunn's River Falls and Dolphin Cove as a day trip but then decided against Dolphin Cove. We'd like to make use of the driver we hired for that day and were hoping to do somethiing else, either in Mo Bay or Ochi. We didn't really find anything else in Ochi we were interested in, so thought about pairing it with Aquasol Theme Park instead. Is there anything you can suggest to do in Ochi/Mo Bay to fill up the rest of our day after Dunn's River Falls? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks.

United States
Level Contributor
10,826 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aquasol Theme Park and MoBay 500

For a few ideas of things to do see the following

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147311-c150080/Monte…

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
7,906 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Aquasol Theme Park and MoBay 500

Are you traveling from Mobay? Knowing that would make for better suggestions.

After the falls you can take a trip to Bob Marley Nine Mile..in the hills of St Ann's. It would be good because its ok to do it late in the day and the drive is beautiful. Green Grotto caves are cool as well after the falls. Your driver would have the best info as to where to stop along the way...a great way to see things!

PEACE!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Aquasol Theme Park and MoBay 500

We are travelling from Mo Bay. That is a good suggestion too bushgrl to ask our driver. I was thinking about doing that. Thanks!

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,635 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Aquasol Theme Park and MoBay 500

I wouldn't waste the day going to Dunn's and then back to AquaSol. If you're staying in Montego Bay and want to go to AquaSol, just take a cab.

Since you have a driver, I'd do Dunn's and then maybe Nine Mile. You could also go to Browns Town. Asking your driver is also a good recommendation.

If you didn't have your heart set on Dunn's, you might want to look into either YS or Mayfield Falls followed by a stop in Negril. (Negril is much more worth the trip in my opinion).

Montego Bay
Level Contributor
888 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Aquasol Theme Park and MoBay 500

You could check out Dr's Cave beach..it's in Mo Bay and it's a nice clean beach with restrooms and showers...and you'll find us hanging down there any chance we can get! :)

As for Aquasol...don't waste your money or time.