We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi fare to and from wedding

Durham, Canada
Level Contributor
273 posts
1,416 reviews
Save Topic
taxi fare to and from wedding

Staying at the Decameron needing to be at the Rose Hall Beach before the wedding and return after the reception.

Mar 6 2012

Who should I call

How much?

Approx 36 km x 2

THanks

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,570 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi fare to and from wedding

By taxi or private transfer it should be about $50-60 US round trip. We use Reggae Tours when we go to Rose Hall/Mo Bay.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi fare to and from wedding

You might try Bill. His cell # is 876-569-0516. He is usually in the parking lot across from RDMB.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,761 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi fare to and from wedding

Zip is in the parking lot across from RDMB. You can walk to the guy at the gate and ask for him. The resort lets him also come on the property, so he is well trusted. Zip would stay there and wait for you, which might cost a little bit more. You need to agree on a price before you get in his cab. Always negotiate the cost. I really dont think you need to arrange a cab before you go. There are MANY choices. I do think 50-60 sounds a bit high. Its really not that far away.We paid 80 Round trip to go to Negril and thats an hour and a half away!! I dont think Rose Hall beach is too far from RIU where we stayed last year ( im not an expert, been there one time many yrs ago) I think we paid like $10.00 to go to RDMB area from riu. That was talking a cabbie down in price outside the gate of the resort NOT using the resort cabbie. Good luck!! Zip is a good guy!

4. Re: taxi fare to and from wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2013, 10:19