We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Beach Resort & Spa for single and individuals?

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,295 posts
200 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset Beach Resort & Spa for single and individuals?

Just a questions. I know this is a welcomed family resort.

But would Sunset Beach Resort & Spa in Montego Bay be ok for single people travelling on their very own as well?

like appropriate, like good resort to mingle and meet others?thanks

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
107 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Beach Resort & Spa for single and individuals?

just seeing this...hope i am not too late....well i have been to Sunset Beach twice...once as a couple and the second time, with one of the girls. and while we were there, we met these other two girls that were traveling together and we hung out with them.....it was just a quick weekend though...we were from new york city and so were they, so we just clicked...

it's possible...you just have to be outgoing, i guess

2. Re: Sunset Beach Resort & Spa for single and individuals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2013, 09:25