We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spear Fishing???

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spear Fishing???

So my husband and brother-in-law wanted me to find out about any opportunites to go spear fishing while we are in Montego Bay. Has anyone ever done this or know of any tour operators that offer it??

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,584 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Spear Fishing???

When are you going? Interesting-never heard of anyone asking for it or heard of it as a tour but have met many spear fisherman in my day. I have a friend in Lucea but he travels out to Little Bay to fish/spear fish. I'll call and ask him if he knows of any excursions.

I do know that if they go out to sea they go real deep. I have seen guys by shore off the cliffs as well.

If I find out any info I'll repost!

PEACE!

2. Re: Spear Fishing???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 19:18