We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun Tours Jamaica

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
688 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Fun Tours Jamaica

Am interested in doing a trip to Dunns River Falls. I was wondering if anyone had used Fun Tours Jamaica and done their Red Stripe catamaran tour?

Any comments?

Thank you

Oklahoma City...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun Tours Jamaica

I used Funtours when I visited Jamaica last August. They are very professional and they offer a variety of sightseeing tours and attractions from various hotels. If you do not want to go with a group, they will provide you with a bus and a driver. My driver was Jarrett (his phone number is 1 876-446-7529). He took us to Dunn’s River falls, Negril and sightseeing in Montego Bay. I know the Red stripe catamaran cruise is awesome. It is done in Ocho Rios. You are guaranteed to have fun on any of the boat tours. There web address is www.funtoursjamaica.com.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
688 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun Tours Jamaica

Aah, so the catamaran doesn't go from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios then.

3. Re: Fun Tours Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 11:15