We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Megamart / Visa ?

Moncton, N.B.
3 posts
Save Topic
Megamart / Visa ?

Could anyone confirm mega art and/or the liquor store nearby accept visa or debit card.

Hate the fat wallet !!!

Thx

Montego Bay
Level Contributor
896 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Megamart / Visa ?

Yes, they take visa debit and credit....make sure you let your bank know that you will being international travel so they don't freeze your acct or block your purchase.

Moncton, N.B.
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Megamart / Visa ?

Excellent advice

Thank you

Montego Bay
Level Contributor
896 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Megamart / Visa ?

You're very welcome. I hope you have a wonderful trip!!

I personally like MegaMart a lot...their new eco shopping bags are awesome..they were a big hit stateside..almost as much as the coffee and rum I bring back. lolol

MegaMart will have everything you want or need for your trip...I do most of my grocery shopping there or at Progressive Foods in Ironshore. Both stores are nice and clean and prices arent' bad.

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,371 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Megamart / Visa ?

They do not take American Express or Discover which I forget everytime when I've maxed out all else :)

I too brought back the bag for myself and a friend (forgot last year)

PEACE!

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Megamart / Visa ?

You name the technology my friend, Jamaica has it all, they are traveling close behind the U.S in techno.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
828 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Megamart / Visa ?

Yes, Mega Mart and the Liquor Store accept VISA. I have used my VISA there several times. On my most recent visit they required ID and even though the charge went through they wrote down my driver's license information and took the receipt, my ID and VISA to a manager to verify. The bill was $8,500 JA, maybe that was why?

Montego Bay
Level Contributor
896 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Megamart / Visa ?

nah....8500 isn't a lot of money...they are very very picky about credit cards and everyone has to show their ID when using a credit card.

8. Re: Megamart / Visa ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 08:42