We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ive finally booked!!beaches boscobel!!here i come!

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
789 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ive finally booked!!beaches boscobel!!here i come!

my firsttime to jamaica cant wait i wanted to experience the real jamaica but was having trouble finding out facts ie what different areas are like and costs etc so i have changed my holiday and decided to truly pamper myself and my family and i have booked us into beaches boscobel in ochiosrios where i havent even considered b4 .it looks amazing watersports all free kids entertainment non stop on the beach all meals and drinks from 6 bars i think free!!if u have been already please tell me all about it!!we r also visiting family out there who are coming to beaches for 2 nights with us and then we will b staying with them for a week to see the countryside!!please let me know what u thought of beaches im off to read the reviews!!yaaayyy

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
4,834 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ive finally booked!!beaches boscobel!!here i come!

Woooohooo Goldy girl! I am glad you found something that you will like and enjoy! Let us know how it goes, okay? AND HAVE FUN! :D

uk
Level Contributor
789 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ive finally booked!!beaches boscobel!!here i come!

i know im sooo excited ive justread the reviews most r excellent the pics look lovely at least i wont have to worry about entertainment or food etc while i am there they have allsorts for the kids too.i wanna start packing now!