We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Montego Bay or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

houston, texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Riu Montego Bay or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

We are planning on going in January with our 23 year old daughter and not sure which place would be better and if Iberostar is worth the extra money.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,818 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Montego Bay or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

We loved RIU all except for the Ocean. Took my 21 yr old daughter and she had a blast. Of course she had nothing else to compare it to so she thought it was great. Our first love is Negril so the beach and Ocean water was a huge disapointment. The resort is nice, newer. great staff and great shows at night. Great Disco. Food was good but nothing special. We didnt expect five star food anyway. Oh and the pool is one of the best pools I have been to in Jamaica. With that said not sure I would go back as the beach was a deal breaker for me. If your more of a pool person then go for it!

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,586 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Montego Bay or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

The Suites has a much nicer beach, Would go with the Suites.

3. Re: Riu Montego Bay or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 06:16