We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Carlyle Inn

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oro Station
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Carlyle Inn

Posted this ? a few days ago but didn't receive any replies-perhaps no one knows? Just wondering if the Sandals Inn in Mobay is open this year (fall) ? In the past they have closed it down in the fall for whatever reason--Last year they opened it--and hoping perhaps it will be open this year too? If anyone has any info on this I'de really appreciate it! Thanks.

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,870 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Carlyle Inn

Have not heard a word about it closing this fall. And with the closing of Beaches Sandy Bay, and now Beaches Boscobel/Ocho Rios being closed for the month of September, even though those are family resorts, I'm guessing they won't close the Inn. I think we have usually heard by now if it is going to be closed. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,102 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Carlyle Inn

I would think we'd have heard by now if they were closing it, too. They made the official annoucement this week for Beaches Ocho Rios to close 9/1-10/1, so I'd think they'd have said something for the Inn, too.

Now, that 's not to say the Inn won't close in October now...

Muskego Wi
Level Contributor
113 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Carlyle Inn

Any information on the Inn closing or not?

Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Carlyle Inn

Haven't heard anything. We travel in early November.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
12,995 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Carlyle Inn

I agree with Winne, they would have said something by now. Of course you can call the resort directly and get the right information. We have done that before and then you don't have to wonder about it.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
303 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Carlyle Inn

Just read on another forum where someone with reservations at SCI later in September received the call to upgrade...looks like SCI will be open for awhile. I do think that with the closing of other resorts, SCI may be open again...but like others have said...that can change at any time.

WI
Level Contributor
377 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandals Carlyle Inn

Just emailed the GM, we'll see what he says...............

WI
Level Contributor
377 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandals Carlyle Inn

Just heard from the GM. They didn't close last year and he's not recieved any notice that they will be closing this year... YA MON!!

New Berlin...
Level Contributor
218 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandals Carlyle Inn

Anyone know of a change in status on this? Can anyone confirm it's still open?

Thanks,

Milford, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandals Carlyle Inn

The Inn will remain open this year just as it did last year.