We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

west inn at ssb

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
va
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Topic
west inn at ssb

im trying to visualize the west inn rooms

we want first floor ocean front, close to bar and grill, close to coffee, so which is best 101 or 109, we will need 3 rooms and want the end rooms, do not want a corner where people swarm around to get somewhere, also, do they have the good coffee there and where are the bars with food located and what are the hours

va
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: west inn at ssb

or does someone think towers are best, have to be low to ground

Falls Church, VA
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: west inn at ssb

sorry fruity1, I know you've been trying to get these questions answered, but I have no idea what the numbers etc are. Why don't you call the reservation number at SSB and ask them to fax you a property map? I never saw anyone "swarming" as it is pretty spread out. I would request the information sheet that they give out when you check in w/ times etc. Good luck

Reagan, Texas
Level Contributor
151 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: west inn at ssb

Try reservations@sunsetmobay.com. Everyone there has been so helpful to me and has answered every question I had. Camile even faxed me over the spa info and rates sheet. We leave on Saturday morning and I am ready to GO!

northeast
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: west inn at ssb

Texgal, we leave Sunday morning - see you there!!!!

Reagan, Texas
Level Contributor
151 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: west inn at ssb

Alysmom - maybe we will run into you! I am so excited about this trip! We are also bringing the "kids" - my step-daughter is 29 and my son-in-law is 32! Ha! Looking forward to a relaxing and fun filled return to Jamaica.

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
249 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: west inn at ssb

101 will be a few steps closer to the bar and grill than 109 but I think it's right by the stairs to the 2nd floor, so there will be more foot traffic at this end. I didn't see swarms of people near any of the rooms, but we were on the 2nd floor which probably cut down on whatever noise there was.

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
249 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: west inn at ssb

Also meant to say that our request for 2 rooms close together was not honored at all (at first we had 2 rooms in separate buildings), so I'm not sure how much effort you should put into worrying about exactly where you want to be.