We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Drink at Sandals Montego Bay

Bucks County, PA
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best Drink at Sandals Montego Bay

Been there and going back next year, but noticed they don't have a drink menu available unlike Sandals Grande Antigua. Any suggestions? I like a rather strong drink, so on my last trip I ordered margaritas or at the mail bar, Crown Royal and water.

Oxford, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,660 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Drink at Sandals Montego Bay

I like the Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,933 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Drink at Sandals Montego Bay

Any special that each bartender makes. If it's not strong enough, ask for another shot floated on top, or sometimes they will fill the straw.

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,715 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Drink at Sandals Montego Bay

rich1508...if you enjoy Crown Royal (my choice of rye) try it straight up...it's smooth enough to drink straight, though I prefer it with coke.

Abington...
Level Contributor
63 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Drink at Sandals Montego Bay

in the pub look for andrew and ask him to make you a bob marley shot its so tasty and takes such skill to make

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Drink at Sandals Montego Bay

The best drink? My next drink.

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,715 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Drink at Sandals Montego Bay

lol SRCFan!

Level Contributor
382 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Drink at Sandals Montego Bay

You may not get a bob marley at the swim up bar. They kept saying they were too busy. We finally gave up. I liked the top shelf scotch.

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
117 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Drink at Sandals Montego Bay

I enjoyed so many at Sandals, I finally defaulted to each bartenders' signature drinks.

Had many Dirty Banana's and Mudslides. Just loved that rum cream!

9. Re: Best Drink at Sandals Montego Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2013, 10:16