We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a limit on Club Mobay tickets sold?

Tully, New York
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
757 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Is there a limit on Club Mobay tickets sold?

Someone had posted that Club Mobay would only sell a certain number of tickets a day (or period) so the club would not be overcrowded.

I sent an e-mail to them with a couple of other questions twice.

I did get a response but they don't not address the questions. They do however want me to call to purchase my tickets even though I am traveling until April 2013.

Has anyone that has tried to buy Club Mobay passes been denied because too many have been issued?

Orillia Ontario
Level Contributor
218 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a limit on Club Mobay tickets sold?

Yes we were denied last Christmas. It was sold out. Book before you go or on the day you get there. It really is worth it in my opinion.

Jamaica
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a limit on Club Mobay tickets sold?

Good Day, our lounge does have a maximum seating capacity, so to ensure comfort and a tranquil ambiance we do resitrict sales once our ideal capacity has been reached. Please remember that the average time spent in the lounge itself is 1.5-2 hours, so the restrictions are never all day, most likely just at certain intervals.

Always check with us, but of course, advance purchases secure your space.

See you soon!!

Tully, New York
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
757 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there a limit on Club Mobay tickets sold?

Thank you for your explanation.

How far in advance of their departure should someone purchase their pass?

And if for any reason would the passes be refundable? Or are there any "restrictions" for a full refund?

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,626 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there a limit on Club Mobay tickets sold?

Passes are good for 1 year from time of purchase. I believe they are non refundable. They do not have any type of names on them so you could in theory sell them or give them to someone else to use.

5. Re: Is there a limit on Club Mobay tickets sold?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2013, 10:15