We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to holiday in Jamaica ?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg
Level Contributor
197 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Where to holiday in Jamaica ?

My family of 4 ( 2 parents and 2 daughters age 20 and 19) are thinking of trying Jamaica for a 1 week holiday. Our problem we know nothing about Jamaica and were wondering what area of Jamaica would be a good choice for us to look at booking a resort for. we are not real late partiers so somewhere that is relativly tame would be alright with us. However being close to a town or somewhere with nightlife would not be bad either. So any info on a nice area of jamaica to book would be appreciated. Oh, almost forgot somewhere that is considered real safe is my first priority. I have to post this to one specific forum so I picked the Montego Bay forum but my question is for Jamaica in general. Thanks in advance

1. Re: Where to holiday in Jamaica ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 22:53
Edited: 09 October 2012, 22:53
United States
Level Contributor
11,254 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to holiday in Jamaica ?

See the following

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147309-c182778/Jamai…

then tell us more about what is important to you to have a good vacation. The requirements you have listed limit the possible number of resorts to many fine resorts in Jamaica.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,633 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to holiday in Jamaica ?

If your most important thing is to have a great beach then look into Negril. If you are a view of the Ocean person and are more interested in a great pool then Montego Bay may be just fine.

4. Re: Where to holiday in Jamaica ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 18:18