We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beer

Grand Bend, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
beer

Just wondering is there a vendor outside the airport ( Montego Bay)selling beer to take on the bus with you to your resort?

Jamaica
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: beer

There are a couple of bars to buy beer as soon as you exit the airport/building...or you can have your driver stop at any of the stores along the way.

Grand Bend, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beer

thank-you...good to know, any idea what the prices would be?

United States
Level Contributor
11,378 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beer

As you exit from the airport transportation hall and before you leave the sidewalk turn right. There is a small branch of Margaritaville about 20 ft. from the door and you can buy a bottle or two there for your trip. If you are going to a resort outside of Montego Bay, say a resort in Ocho Rios or Negril, most drivers will plan on making a stop on the way and you can probably buy more beer at that stop.

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beer

Are you staying at a resort? Many of them have lounges right when you arrive to get beer for your drive. Sandals, Couples, etc.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,529 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: beer

As you pass through Mo Bay and head to Negril, the Texaco station is a great place to stop for beer, and as you head East toward Ochi, there is a gas station and market in Greenwood that are easy to stop at for beer and snacks.

Oklahoma City
Level Contributor
397 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: beer

I take a little soft side 6 pack cooler in my carry on. When I exit the airport I take a right and go to Margaritaville. I have a Redstripe and buy 6 more for my cooler. 5.00 each but I don't have to wait for the bus to stop to start my vacation.

Grand Bend, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: beer

yes staying at a resort, I think the ride to the resort is about 15-20 min. Just hoping for a cold beer for the ride there. Any Idea what the price of the beers would be?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,354 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: beer

the guy above your post said $5

Grand Bend, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: beer

lol...yes I saw that after I posted.....

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,354 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: beer

and im getting one! or two!!! im thirsty already!!!! lolol