We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which resort to stay at for March/April 2013?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
3 posts
Save Topic
Which resort to stay at for March/April 2013?

We would like to vacation in the Montego Bay area this spring. We are a couple in our Mid-50's traveling with our son and his friend both age 28. Want an active resort - enjoy beach activities including snorkeling and diving. My son wants a place were he won't be bored to death in the evening. I want to avoid the spring break atmosphere. Any suggestions?

Cortland, New York
Level Contributor
3,440 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which resort to stay at for March/April 2013?

We really enjoyed our stay at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. There is a Disco at night. Definitely not a spring break kind of place. Enjoy!!

Virginia
Level Contributor
908 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which resort to stay at for March/April 2013?

We took our kids to Jewel Runaway Bay last summer and they had a blast. Our kids were 20 and 18 at the time. Another option might be Breezes Grand Negril. One difference being that there won't be any younger kids at Breezes Grand. Both have nice beaches and are nearly the same travel time from the airport. One other difference might be that last I knew Jewel still included transfers to and from the airport (though this could have changed) and Breezes no longer includes transfers.

We took our kids to Riu Tropical Bay once when they were a little younger than that and we found it a good value on a great beach.

Have a good trip wherever you go!

3. Re: Which resort to stay at for March/April 2013?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2014, 21:16