We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunbathing topless at sandals royal caribbean

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
sunbathing topless at sandals royal caribbean

Can you sunbathe topless at the resort? I know there is a nudist part on the island but I dont want to go totaaly nude, just ttopless. Can I do that round the pools ?

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
2,387 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunbathing topless at sandals royal caribbean

We see women sunning topless in a discreet fashion on the beaches but usually not around the pool except the pool on the Private Island. For clarification purposes there is no "nudist" part of the property. The Private Island has a clothing optional section. In the c/o section probably half the guests are topless or nude. The other half remain in their swimwear.

2. Re: sunbathing topless at sandals royal caribbean

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 07:18