We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to save a little going to Secrets Wild Orchid

PA
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
How to save a little going to Secrets Wild Orchid

Does anyone know someone or have a friend or an email address for a discount travel agent who can do a little better than 2K per person for roundtrip from PHL to Montego Bay on March 6-11. I need the non-stop usair AM flights.

My girlfriend and I are dying to go back here but the prices seem outrageous right now.

Help:)

Thank you!

schuylkill haven
Level Contributor
147 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to save a little going to Secrets Wild Orchid

I also am flying from PHL. Heard from a tip on here Apple vacations would match internet prices. So I checked it out and locally and saved 300 dollars . Six nights non stop $3300.Also don't go for ocean view. Try to upgrade when u get there. Then we passed on the airport shuttle for 99 dollars per person. Reserved taxi with Cloves for $50 round trip.I'm saving close to $1300 so far. The right resort is priceless.So read reviews on other places Depending on what your looking for some other resorts may have sales.

United States
Level Contributor
11,378 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to save a little going to Secrets Wild Orchid

You should call your travel agent.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,639 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to save a little going to Secrets Wild Orchid

Who's providing shuttles from the airport to Secrets for $99pp? That is a total ripoff. It's a fifteen minute ride.

If you haven't already booked, I'm not sure you'll do much better. I don't think airfare is coming down anytime soon. Do you have to have non stop or would you like non stop? You can sometimes save money by having a layover. And book the lowest room class available. All that will save you money.

United States
Level Contributor
11,378 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to save a little going to Secrets Wild Orchid

"we passed on the airport shuttle for 99 dollars per person. Reserved taxi with Cloves for $50 round trip."

It is less than 5 miles, one way, from the airport to Secrets.

PA
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to save a little going to Secrets Wild Orchid

Thanks! The flight is totally resonable and I am not worried about the airport shuttle. I can't find any reasonable resort rates from March 6-11th.

I am wondering if anyone has a contact for travel agent who can work discount room reservations at Secrets Wild Orchid to try and lower the room reservation cost??

Thanks!

6. Re: How to save a little going to Secrets Wild Orchid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2014, 05:18