We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar standard suite

schuylkill haven
Level Contributor
147 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar standard suite

Has Anyone ever stayed in a standard suite?Would we get a view of the dumpster?

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar standard suite

Which hotel?? I cant see there being a bad view. Depending on when you are going, slip the front desk guy a $20, and you may get an upgrade.

schuylkill haven
Level Contributor
147 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar standard suite

Sorry we are staying at the Grand. Early June. I have slipped $50's in Vegas and it worked great? Did you try this?We are beach people so most time will be spent oceanfront. We have a budget and wasn't enough for ocean front.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar standard suite

Smiled and dropped a $20 10 days ago and it got us an oceanview. Tell them its your second time there. All depends on occupancy.

schuylkill haven
Level Contributor
147 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar standard suite

Great! I'll try that! Any other tips?

schuylkill haven
Level Contributor
147 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar standard suite

But has anyone ever booked the standard room and not get an upgrade? Are they inside rooms ? Or views of the parking lot? Not sure what to expect.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar standard suite

Hi Wakenandbake, when in June are you going to IGRH? We are going there for the first time as well for 7 nights June 8 - June 15 and have booked standard room as well. Been to many other all adult AI's in both Jamaica and Cancun, MX and love the all adult AI atmosphere.

schuylkill haven
Level Contributor
147 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberostar standard suite

We are also staying the 8th -15th. Can't seem to find anyone who has stayed in a standard room. Was wondering if I have view of the dumpsters.So far my plan is to tip big at front desk.Or maybe there is really no standard rooms? Just pool or partial view .

8. Re: Iberostar standard suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2014, 05:15