We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Montego Bay

Atlanta, GA
2 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Montego Bay

I have been checking the weather and the forecast has been raining or scattered thunderstorms for the past 3 weeks.

Has the weather truly been rainy the past 3 weeks?

Brampton, ON
Level Contributor
1,457 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Montego Bay

dont believe what you read. i was there may 6th-13th and we did not see one drop of rain in Montego Bay. Everyday was perfect weather, clear sky all day. Despite it not raining that week, the forcast showed thunderstorms each day !

Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Montego Bay

In the past 3 weeks it rained on Mon May 15 and Thurs. May 18 in MoBay. One love.

Level Contributor
191 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Montego Bay

We are in montego bay at the RDMB at the min, and we have had no rain for 2 days and it has been hot hot hot, we have been here nearly 2 weeks and had 3 days rain well one of them was evening, but its kinda fun anyways

Your gonna love mobay have fun !!!!

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
Atlanta, GA
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Montego Bay

Thanks so much for the actual recent weather reports! I needed that relief! My husband and I are headed there May 31st - Jun 4th and will be at the RDMB! Can't wait!!!

Jamaica MON! Save some Rum Runners for me!

5. Re: Weather in Montego Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 14:23