We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab fare from Bahia Principe into Mo Bay?

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cab fare from Bahia Principe into Mo Bay?

Wjhat should I expect in terms of a cab fare into Mo Bay? Is it best to book a driver for the daay to hang around, or will we be able to get someone to take us back if we flag them down in town? Travelling with 2 tennagers also.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,645 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cab fare from Bahia Principe into Mo Bay?

That's going to be quite a trip. It would be closer to go to Ocho Rios. It's going to be probably an hour or more one way from Bahia Principe to Montego Bay. I'd definitely hire a driver so they wait for you. And I'd expect it will be at least $100US round trip, but that's just a guess.

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab fare from Bahia Principe into Mo Bay?

Was hoping to do some shopping. Is Ocos rios okay for shopping or Mo Bay better? What do you think the cab would be to OR?

Thnask!

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,645 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cab fare from Bahia Principe into Mo Bay?

You'll find everything in Ocho that you'll find in Mobay. Not sure on cab fare, but I'm sure it will be cheaper than going to Mobay.

4. Re: Cab fare from Bahia Principe into Mo Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2014, 04:16