We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zip lining

Fort St-John BC
Level Contributor
645 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Zip lining

Being to Jamaica three times and this time we want to try Zip lining, could someone suggest which is the best in Jamaica and the experience of different tried on the Island.

Fort St-John BC
Level Contributor
645 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zip lining

Any suggestion?

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,648 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zip lining

We did the one offered by Chukka and had a blast. I've heard good things about all different zip line tours offered so I don't think you'll go wrong with any of them.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zip lining

There was recently a discussion in the Ocho Rios forum which may help:

tripadvisor.com/…47618666

As stated there, I used Reggae Tours to book a tour to Mystic Mountain and was very happy with their service.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,928 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zip lining

LOved the Chukka zipline. We got a deal online BOGO half off. It was a great deal. The staff was so much fun. In fact we have done it two times. First time was much more exciting!!!

Fort St-John BC
Level Contributor
645 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zip lining

thanks guys for info

6. Re: Zip lining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2014, 05:18