We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drivers/Taxis needed

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
14 posts
Save Topic
Drivers/Taxis needed

My family of 6 will be staying at the Tryall Club the week of May 27. We are in need of a driver to take us on a few excursursions that week and maybe drive us into Montego bay for some night life on a few nights. Can some on recommend a reliable driver with a van that is affordable?

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,058 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drivers/Taxis needed

SunLiss, take a look at The List in the upper right corner of this page. This is a list of good drivers that have been used by and recommended by other TA regulars. They can easily take care of your needs. I usually send out an e-mail to 3 or 4 of them and request a quote. They are good about getting back to you.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,526 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drivers/Taxis needed

Check out Reggae Tours. We have used them many times and will be using them next week to get us back n forth to Negril.

http://www.reggae-tours.com/

Atlanta, Georgia
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Drivers/Taxis needed

Thanks RandB.are those drivers just mainly in Negril and Montego Bay. I'm staying in Montego Bay but want a driver for day trips etc. thanks

Savanna La Mar...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Drivers/Taxis needed

www.pgtoursja.com very affordable and safe

5. Re: Drivers/Taxis needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 05:16