We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at RDMB

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
90 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms at RDMB

If you had your pick would you chose a room in the Sunset Building or the main building and why.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,642 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at RDMB

Main building. We just prefer it. We were put in the Sunset one time and didn't care for the room at all. The only time we've ever asked to change rooms. Some people really like the Sunset building though.

Toronto
Level Contributor
330 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at RDMB

Could you explain the differences between the two?

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,642 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms at RDMB

The sunset building is an older building. The rooms are a little bigger and have a slightly different layout than the rooms in the newer four story building. The upper rooms all have small balconies. It's a little more quiet by the Sunset building. The newer building is four stories and most of the activities occur around this building. The biggest difference is location.

Look through the pictures. You'll see both buildings.

near Chicago
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms at RDMB

I have stayed in both and for me, both have good points. After four trips to RDMB, I never request a building or a specific room. I have thought each room that I had was fine and the view from each was spectacular.

The only room I think I may not like is one near the very end of the resort near the public beach. I think, this beach would produce a little too much noise at night. I base this on having stayde acorss the street from the beach at Sandals Carlyle. It seemed, in our ocean front room at Sandals, that the noise from the beach never stopped.

Edited: 10 May 2013, 15:33
5. Re: Rooms at RDMB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2014, 05:17