We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do you book club moBay?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nj
Level Contributor
133 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
How do you book club moBay?

How do you go about booking club mobay and what private transfer do you recommend. We are going to sandals ocho in oct. Thinking about heli transfer but deff would have to share the ride with another couple.. Very costly for a 30 min flight. I am new to Jamaica. Been over 20 years ago. Want to keep it simple,comfy and stress free. Especially since you lose sometime traveling to resort... Hate wasting any precious vacay time... Want to get every second of relaxation in.

Btw.... We are going 10/14-10/21/13. If anyone is interested in sharing a helicopter ride.. Would love that. :)

Thanks

Danielle.

United States
Level Contributor
10,843 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do you book club moBay?

"How do you go about booking club mobay"

You can do it at the airport on arrival when you get to the transportation hall (it is right next to the Sandals Lounge), at many hotels on the island, or you can do it in advance at their website. See below

http://www.vipattractions.com/index.php

"what private transfer do you recommend"

Click on "The List, Private Drivers or Taxis" at the upper right on this page for a long long list of people who offer private transfers.

"We are going to sandals ocho"

Free transfers between the airport and the resort are included in the price of your room at Sandals. They will also arrange for a private transfer if you want them to do that also. Your travel time will be a bit under 2 hr. if you go by road.

Edited: 15 May 2013, 01:51
Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
143 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do you book club moBay?

http://clubmobay.com/eticket.php

Book online or email them your info and they will call you for your credit card number.

Also ask Sandals; they may offer slightly discounted passes.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,635 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do you book club moBay?

Travel time is only about an our and a half. From what I've read, if you want to do the helicopter transfer, look at it as an excursion, not a time saver.

Tully, New York
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
750 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do you book club moBay?

Nj, we used Joe Cool taxi for our PT. We found them using the link Vinnie mentioned. Go to their web site for rates. Be ready for sticker if you use Sandals’ PT, it is much more expensive.

Once we got to the Sandals lounge to let them know we arrived, I walked outside, found a rep from JC, went back inside to get my wife and retrieve our bags. In less than 10 minutes we were on the road. Cold water and Red Strip were provided and we were at SGR in 1hour 30 minutes. Latoya, great driver, took no unnecessary chances and asked if we would like to stop for any reason, we didn’t.

Montego Bay, Jamaica
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How do you book club moBay?

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your question. To book our Club Mobay service you could do so through our website as Thevinnie mentioned or by emailing/calling our reservations department. I will send you our contact details in a private message.

For our arrival service, we usually advise that you book at least 2 days in advance as we have to submit your details to Immigration prior to your arrival to enable the fast track process. Our departure service is also available for pre-booking, however you are also able to book through the resort while in Jamaica. Sandals is one of our valued partners and allows you to receive a discount on the departure ticket versus purchasing at the airport.

I hope you found this information useful. See you soon.

Warm Regards,

Jodian from Club Mobay.

6. Re: How do you book club moBay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2014, 06:18