We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
191 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Decameron

Back from royal decameron.....any questions?

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,690 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Decameron

Did you have a good time?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
191 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Decameron

yes we did.....the weather was beautiful and we did the cool running dunn river falls tour and the ride and swim with the horses....a lot of fun...thanx for asking

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Decameron

Heading there for a long weekend at the start of August. First time in this one (stayed at the Runaway Bay one last time).

Any recommendations on rooms or best part of beach etc. etc.

How many bars are there? and which one did you find the more 'chilled' atmosphere?

How did you rate the entertainment?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
191 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Decameron

hello, we were in room 402 which has a nice view of the ocean, but at the end of the hotel where all the entertainment was, if you are a light sleeper i would recommend a room away from that area. room 402 was next to the last room on the 4th fl. the whole beach is nice. There are three bars, lobby, beach, and pool bar. To me the lobby one is the most chilled. I would suggest to take a travel mug for your drinks because of the small glass they use. the entertainment was very nice, you will enjoy it. i hope that helped you out.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Decameron

Which one did you go to? My husband and I are going to RDCC in about 3 weeks.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
191 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Decameron

Royal Decameron Montego Beach

Edited: 01 July 2013, 01:55
Mentioned in this post
Royal Decameron Montego Beach
Royal Decameron Montego...
3,334 Reviews
Jamaica
Forest Park...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Decameron

Do you happen to have the e-mail for Royal Decameron Montego?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
191 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Royal Decameron

no, sorry......its probably best that you call

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
505 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Royal Decameron

I'm glad that you had a great time. We are going to stay with a large group; 40 in all ( part of our class reunion, I'm the chairperson ). Do They Have a spa? How was the food? How is the area ? I heard that they have a new mall nearby. I've been to MB a few times, we always stay at the Halfmoon. ( we will again this trip for 3 days & RD for 4 days). We wanted more of a party place this time for the group , I hope that I made a good decision. Thanks in advance, KKT

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
191 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Royal Decameron

Im not really sure if it has a spa. the food is good and it also has a club. otuside of the property is the hip strip where you can go shopping from the locals, everyone has the same thing. you will get approached to check their stores out, if not interested just say no thank you. at the end of the strip is jimmy buffett margaritaville a restaurant by day and club at night.