We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals RC, shampoo?

North Carolina USA
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals RC, shampoo?

Does sandals RC have shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and body wash or do I have to pack those things?

Ocala, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals RC, shampoo?

Everything but the body wash. I have only seen body wash once in all my stays at Sandals so I always bring my own.

Richmond, Texas
Level Contributor
1,379 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals RC, shampoo?

Actually the amenity kits used to contain shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, and aloe. They are in the process of eliminating the aloe and substituting it with body wash. Some of the resorts have the new set, but others are still using up the sets that contain aloe. Hopefully someone that has recently been to SRC can tell you if they've made the switch yet.

Richmond, Texas
Level Contributor
1,379 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals RC, shampoo?

Here is a discussion on this subject on SGR, but other resorts are discussed as well:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147312-i110-k6580…

4. Re: Sandals RC, shampoo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2014, 05:18