We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water tubing on a river

manchester
Level Contributor
125 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Water tubing on a river

forgot to ask this one , I have seen a video on you tube about water tubing in Jamaica . can anyone please let me know where this is and where we can book it

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
12,948 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water tubing on a river

There are several. The White River near Ocho Rios, YS Falls on the south coast near Maggotty (when the water is not too low), I have seen one or two more west of Montego Bay...forget which rivers now but I'm sure you can google. Where will you be staying?

manchester
Level Contributor
125 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water tubing on a river

Hi

We are hoping to stay at the HOLIDAY INN SUNSPREE in Mobay

Tully, New York
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
757 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water tubing on a river

I havent' used them yet but Island Routes ( www.islandroutes.com ) has lots of excursions include the water tubing. I am thinking of doing the bamboo raft on our next visit. IMO most are a bit pricey, but every once in a while I will splurge.

so. California
Level Contributor
286 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water tubing on a river

Chukka tours does a tubing on the Great River.

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
12,948 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Water tubing on a river

The Great River will be closest to the Holiday Inn.

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Water tubing on a river

Hello, I would highly recommend Liberty Tours Jamaica, request Ricardo as your guide. He is very professional, reliable, knowledgeable and you will experience a fun and safe tour. They have an awesome river tubing tour!!! You will love it, it's fun and there is beautiful scenery.

Also if you have time the blue hole is amazing!!. They blue hole is limestone rocks so they are not slippery and the natural Beauty is amazing! Ricardo will also take you to see fire water. Yes, fire on water! It's a natural source of water where minerals rise, sulfur being one of them. I wish there was a way to put pictures up, I'll see if I can. I went with my girlfriend to the blue hole and to see the fire water. What an amazing experience. We left not only impressed with the your and beauty but we came away with a friend in Ricardo. Liberty Tours Jamaice is definitely the way to go. He also took us to Columbus Park, where Columbus touched land in 1494. They have a seaside restaurant there too with amazing local jerk chicken. This your is personalized and private, you won't be in a bus with 30-50 ppl. Liberty Tours Jamaica phone # is +1 (876) 471-5961

7. Re: Water tubing on a river

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 06:21