We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from Secrets St James

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
137 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Live from Secrets St James

We've been here for two days and loving it! Our room has a beautiful pool and ocean view. Food, drinks and service have been fabulous. Last evening's outdoor stage performance by the Silver Bird Steel Pan Band was outstanding. If you come here, do not miss this show!!! Feel free to ask questions....I'll try to answer daily.

Ontario
Level Contributor
639 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from Secrets St James

Do they still have the house band PACE. We went last year just before Christmas and I loved it so much, my husband decided to surprise me for our anniversary and booked another trip . We will be there just before Christmas. I just loved everthing about Secrets and can't wait to see the house band again.

Chicago
Level Contributor
137 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from Secrets St James

Yes, the resort band, Pace, played this evening. They are terrific! We love the way they infuse Jamaican flavor into every piece they play.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from Secrets St James

Have a great vacation

Ottawa, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from Secrets St James

Hope you are enjoying your trip! Of the 2 main pools (St James & Wild Orchid) which one would you consider to have ...for lack of a better term...a more "lively" atmosphere

Chicago
Level Contributor
137 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live from Secrets St James

Mike F - From what we have seen over the past three days, the St James pool seems more lively. I have a feeling that the flavor of each pool could change from week to week depending upon the guests that are there.

scotland
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Live from Secrets St James

Do the swim up suites appear to lack privacy? Hope your having a great time thanks

Chicago
Level Contributor
137 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live from Secrets St James

Casslass84....From what we have observed, the swimup suites (on the Wild Orchid side) definitely lack privacy. Some people like the convenience of the ground floor, but we always opt for a higher floor. At this resort, a higher floor affords more privacy plus a better ocean view.

Jamaica
Level Contributor
204 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Live from Secrets St James

Hello,

@onthelake2, it is absolutely great that you are enjoying our resort and sharing your experiences with others while they happen.

Continue to enjoy!

Christina Smith

eConcierge Assistant

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live from Secrets St James

Thanks for the updates, we arrive on 19th December, first visit to Jamaica.

Chicago
Level Contributor
137 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Live from Secrets St James

Lots of fun Halloween events today and a special Lobster dinner planned for the World Cafe tonight. Happy Halloween everyone!