We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer to/from Sunset Beach etc

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
493 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer to/from Sunset Beach etc

Whats the average cost from the airport to Sunset Beach and from Sunset Beach to the hip strip Gloucestershire hotel?

I was told $120 round trip for 2 does that sound about right? I usually pay this much round trip to Negril...

Also is The Pier club closer to Sunset Beach or Gloucestershire?

United States
Level Contributor
10,987 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer to/from Sunset Beach etc

"is The Pier club closer to Sunset Beach or Gloucestershire"

Do you mean "Pier One" rather than "Pier club"? If so then it is about 3 times as far to Sunset Beach as it is to the Gloucestershire.

From the airport to the Gloucestershire it is about 1 1/4 miles, one way, and from the airport to Sunset Beach it is about 5 miles, one way. A transfer to either hotel for $US120 is far too much for the trip.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,516 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer to/from Sunset Beach etc

Gee I paid $10.00 to go from Margaritaville to SSBR one time. $120 RT is crazy!!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
80 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer to/from Sunset Beach etc

A reasonable price 1-4 persons one way is $30.

Contact this company:

www.libertytoursjamaica.com

They offer private tours and provide pick up and drop offs from the airport and resorts. We used them in August and they were fantastic! You can email them from their website any questions you have and will get a fast reply.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
493 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer to/from Sunset Beach etc

Yes I agree I pay that much when I travel to Negril and he's our regular transfers guy and wouldn't budge on the price to Mobay so I cancel with him and will not use him in the future...

Thank you Sunny I'll check them out we usually get cell phones too you think we can get them thru this transfer?

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,043 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer to/from Sunset Beach etc

Way expensive. Take a look at THE LIST in the upper right to find a great driver that has been used by and recommended by our TA regulars.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
647 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer to/from Sunset Beach etc

I don't know what the price is, but this guy will:

zipp.jamtours@yahoo.com

Email Zipp (Berly Lewis) for a quote. We have used him for transfers and excursions. He is amazing and affordable.

7. Re: Transfer to/from Sunset Beach etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2014, 06:19