We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Driver in Montego Bay who is Green Bay Packer Fan????

Geneva Lake Area...
Level Contributor
62 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Driver in Montego Bay who is Green Bay Packer Fan????

We stayed at Sandals Royal Caribbean Feb of 2012 and our taxi driver was a Green Bay Packer Fan. He took us to several tours and he gave us his card so we could call him when we were back and wanted to call. We can't find his card anywhere and would like to be able to call him in a few weeks. If anyone can help us find him ... please let us know. Thank you!!

LETours Jamaica
Sightseeing Tours
MBT Tours
Sightseeing Tours
SNL Jamaican Tours
Sightseeing Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Fishing Charters & Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
9,401 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Driver in Montego Bay who is Green Bay Packer Fan????

If noone responds don't give up...its a small world and smaller Jamaica...when you get there I;m sure someone will be able to find him!!

PEACE!

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Tully, New York
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
769 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Driver in Montego Bay who is Green Bay Packer Fan????

Barbie, How did you end up with this driver or TA or or something on line? Through the resort? If you did send them an e-mail an maybe they can give you a few names of those they recommend. Did you pay cash or cc or check? Any receipts? How about pictures? Just a few things to look into.

Perhaps the "List, Private drivers or Taxi" on the right side of this page will give you a name that wll ring a bell. Just throwing out what I can. Good Luck, my son-in-law is from WI so we know who he roots for.

Wallingford, CT
Level Contributor
159 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Driver in Montego Bay who is Green Bay Packer Fan????

I bet you're talking about Robert Green. He has a Packers logo on his cab, as I remember.

4. Re: Taxi Driver in Montego Bay who is Green Bay Packer Fan????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2014, 06:21