We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ziplining in Montego Bay just the kids is this possible??

Benton, Kentucky
Level Contributor
9 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Ziplining in Montego Bay just the kids is this possible??

We adults have ziplined before and do not wish to do it again but the kids who are 14 and 12 are wanting to. Is there a place that they can do it without the parents having to also. I don't want my kids to be taken off of course I want to stay close to where they are doing it and would like to only pay for the kids. Is this possible?

Chukka Caribbean Adventures
Sightseeing Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Sunny Tours Jamaica
Scuba & Snorkeling, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, City Tours, Taxis & Shuttles
Great River Adventures
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, River Rafting & Tubing
VIP Private Day Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours, Cultural Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
9,174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ziplining in Montego Bay just the kids is this possible??

If you go to YS Falls you will have a nice family drive with some stops along the way...and at the Falls they can Zip Line alone. There are beautiful ground you can chill; eat; swim in the pool or in the falls and they can play. Not a massive place where they would get taken off the path as you zip line down the side of the falls.

I just returned there after not going in many years and I highly reccomend YS falls-beautiful, lush, easy not a big hike and a zip line if you want!

PEACE!

2. Re: Ziplining in Montego Bay just the kids is this possible??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 06:19