We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Rose Hall or Iberostar Rose Hall

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hilton Rose Hall or Iberostar Rose Hall

I am currently in the beginning planning stages of a mini vacation for myself and 3 of my best friends (girls get-a-way). We are looking for a nice all inclusive that we can relax, have some drinks, dance and have fun. Any suggestion or input on choosing one of these resorts. Thanks in advance.

United States
Level Contributor
10,819 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Rose Hall or Iberostar Rose Hall

There are three Iberostar hotels next to each other in Rose Hall: Beach, Suites, and Grand. Which of the three are you thinking of?

Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Rose Hall or Iberostar Rose Hall

Rose Hall Beach

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,492 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Rose Hall or Iberostar Rose Hall

I( have been to the Rose Hall Hilton 4 times and love it. Been to the IB Grand twice. Its fantastic. Have not been to the Beach, put it located on the same grounds and beach as the Grand. Both the Beach and RHH are very nice. I would go to either in a heart beat.

If it was me and two friends, I would choose the Beach. The RHH is very family oriented, and there will be tons of kids there, plus the beach is nicer at the Beach.

United States
Level Contributor
10,819 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Rose Hall or Iberostar Rose Hall

You will find many families and many children at both of the resorts you list. I would pick the Iberostar as it is newer and the beach is slightly better than at the Hilton. Overall, however, the two resorts are fairly comparable in my mind.

5. Re: Hilton Rose Hall or Iberostar Rose Hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 05:18