We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sweet Tea Vodka at SRC?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Sweet Tea Vodka at SRC?

Anyone know if they have it?? Thanks!

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,150 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sweet Tea Vodka at SRC?

At Sandals in general, I've never seen it. They don't have many of the fun flavored vodkas. Absolute Vanilla, Pears, Grapefruit and Raspberry and Finlandia Grapefruit and Cranberry are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. And not all Sandals have all of those.

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sweet Tea Vodka at SRC?

Is that an actual infused vodka or a mixed drink? I love both sweet tea and vodka!!! Yummy!!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sweet Tea Vodka at SRC?

Infused vodka. Firefly and Jeremiah weed make it, and I am sure there are others :)

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sweet Tea Vodka at SRC?

In that case, I doubt SRC carries it. Advice would be to take a bottle (or two) down with you. As BSB said, the vodka available at Sandals is Absolut (which I hate) and Finlandia. Maybe email the resort and ask them if it is available? From what I understand, if it's on the island, they will get it for you but it's an extra charge. IMO probably would be cheaper to bring it from home even if you can get it at the resort. Just my two cents :)

Thank you for the drink idea!!! I might ask the bartender to make me a mixed drink of sweet tea and vodka when we go to SN in April!! Brilliant idea...rum can only last so long! lol

Cheers!

Chambersburg...
Level Contributor
2,783 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sweet Tea Vodka at SRC?

My plan for my next visit to SRC is to try every drink on the sign at mariners and make a check list lol. anyways on topic, I don't remember seeing many flavored vodkas there either but then I was more into the rum myself. that dark rum was so yummy in my tummy,.

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sweet Tea Vodka at SRC?

Spiced rum and either oj or mango juice...heaven!!! As I am watching the snow falling, I really miss paradise!

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,930 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sweet Tea Vodka at SRC?

Rachael -

My son attempted to do a similar thing trying every drink listed the last time we stayed at Beaches Sandy Bay. By about day 3, between being hung over and the effects of all those fruit juices kicking in, he was a less than happy camper! LOL We were quick to head to the gift shop to buy Immodium!...... You may want to rethink that plan........ ;)

8. Re: Sweet Tea Vodka at SRC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2014, 05:18