We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody going to Riu Palace MBJ end of January

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Anybody going to Riu Palace MBJ end of January

Getting ready to head down. The reviews have been encouraging. We have 2 couples going looking to meet interesting people and relax.

Matt

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anybody going to Riu Palace MBJ end of January

Guess we shouldn't have any trouble making dinner reservations.

Matt

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
160 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anybody going to Riu Palace MBJ end of January

LOL! We are going in April.

Montego Bay, Jamaica
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anybody going to Riu Palace MBJ end of January

The hotel is really nice, i took a day there recently to share time with friends and i liked it. Staff gives Service with a smile.

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anybody going to Riu Palace MBJ end of January

We are looking forward to it. What did a day pass cost? We are looking at having a friend from MBJ in for a day or so to hang out.

oshawa
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anybody going to Riu Palace MBJ end of January

Hi, heading to Riu montego bay march 24 - booking gardenview dont spend enough time in room to pay $ for oceanview but would like to request pool view at least .. I've been reading block 2?? Has anyone booked day trip to Dunns river - can it be done via catamaran? cost? thanks for any tips !

Hamburg, New York
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anybody going to Riu Palace MBJ end of January

Will be there Jan 29th to Feb 2nd

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anybody going to Riu Palace MBJ end of January

we will be there March 23-30th. We are also (daughter and I) looking to go to Dunn's Falls if anyone is interested in getting a "group" excursion on the go. As well she wants to go to Margaritaville and do the Bob Marley tour- depending on the cost. This resort was NOT cheap to book from our province so we are on a budget :)

8. Re: Anybody going to Riu Palace MBJ end of January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 06:18