We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coyaba?

Hamilton, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Coyaba?

My husband and I have saved up our travel money and are now trying to decide where to go in February. Presently looking at Coyaba Beach Resort, also in a different vein.. Roatan, Honduras. Looking for help deciding... we like to sit on the beach, swim in the ocean, do one or two tours in a seven day stay. We've been to DR, Cuba and Mexico, hoping to try a new country this time..

Mentioned in this post
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Mexico
Mexico
North America
LETours Jamaica
Sightseeing Tours
MBT Tours
Sightseeing Tours
SNL Jamaican Tours
Sightseeing Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Fishing Charters & Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coyaba?

Coyaba is the place to be, its quiet, relaxing, service is great. With Snorkel gear you will see so much into the underwater world right next to you hotel.

When i stayed i took advantage of the Hobie Cat sailing and ocean kayaks.

Enjoy.

P.S -

For tours send me a private message.

United States
Level Contributor
12,633 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coyaba?

If you want to mainly relax on the beach or by the pool this is a good choice. This is one the smaller all inclusive resorts in Montego Bay and is not for those looking for a lot to do or a lot of 'action'. It is less than 4 miles from the airport. If you want to go into Montego Bay for nightlife it is a short taxi ride. The only negative in my mind is that the resort could use a longer section of beach (but the same can be said about most MoBay resorts).

For a list of many people who will take you on an excursion to any part of the island click on 'THE LIST, Private Drivers or Taxis' at the upper right on this screen.

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: Coyaba?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 05:17