We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport taxi to iberostar suites rose hall?

Chicago, Illinois...
Level Contributor
169 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
airport taxi to iberostar suites rose hall?

What would be a decent price for 2 adults and 1 child?

United States
Level Contributor
11,378 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport taxi to iberostar suites rose hall?

$US40 one way depending on how hard you bargain on the price.

You should be able to do better by taking one of the many shared transfer vans available

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport taxi to iberostar suites rose hall?

You can book it ahead of time and can get a $60 return trip. We used Joe Cool taxi to take us to the Grand, it was easy and they were on time. Also I did not need to pay in advance (online) as some of the other taxi companies want you to do.

Chicago, Illinois...
Level Contributor
169 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport taxi to iberostar suites rose hall?

thank you guys for the feedback. I booked with Joe Cool and I hope it all works out. Thanks!

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport taxi to iberostar suites rose hall?

I would contact Gregg Connell of Reggae-tours. They do a great job. I and many others on this site have used them numerous times. Here is Gregg's contact info along with his reviews here on Trip Advisor. Enjoy your trip.

Matt

connellgregg@yahoo.com

www.Reggae-tours.com

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147311-d1…

5. Re: airport taxi to iberostar suites rose hall?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 06:19