We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Specific butlers at SRC

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Specific butlers at SRC

Can anyone answer a butler question for Sandals Royal Caribbean?? 2 years ago we had the team of Orlando and Joshayne who were fantastic. We would like to request them again this year, but I have been noticing on posts that Orlando is now paired with a guy named Ian. Does anyone know if Joshayne is still at SRC?? Was he on vacation when Orlando was paired with Ian or is this a permanent pairing?? Both guys were great and I wouldn't know how to choose between them if they were both paired with different partners. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

Wickliffe, Ohio
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Specific butlers at SRC

Joshayne is now at Beaches T&C.

Ocala, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Specific butlers at SRC

Another good employee lost to Beaches T & C. We had him last year with Orlando and we really enjoyed them. A lot of employees here at SGR have also gone there.

new york
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Specific butlers at SRC

I will miss him!! He was a great guy! I miss Theon as well. I guess I will request Orlando and Ian. Thanks for your help!!

4. Re: Specific butlers at SRC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 06:19