We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobsters to go at the MBJ airport

new york
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Lobsters to go at the MBJ airport

returned home on the 19th purchased two boxes of the frozen lobsters-i've had them defrosting in my refrigerator since the 19th-just opened them because I'm going to make them for dinner tonight and I have to say to travel well I highly recommend them👍 I will post an update after I actually broil them😄

new york
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Lobsters to go at the MBJ airport

toocold-when you buy the lobsters you are supplied also with the freezer bags it's with the purchase of the lobsters/ if you bring those frozen freezer packs that you put in coolers maybe your hotel can store them in their freezer and tell you are ready to go as far as customs go they actually had a pre-filled out custom form to write for your countries entry

Northern, N.B
Level Contributor
100 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Lobsters to go at the MBJ airport

As a Canadian why would you want to bring home a spinny Lobster???? I am from N.B and live on the Bay of Chaleur. there is nothing better than an Atlantic Lobster, I do not enjoy the Carribean Lobster's at all!!!

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
13. Re: Lobsters to go at the MBJ airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 February 2014, 01:32
new york
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Lobsters to go at the MBJ airport

on you last two reviewers: my post was not about who liked them and who did not.. it was about how much We have enjoyed eating the lobsters that I purchased at MBJ-and I highly recommend them. so who cares if you do not care for Caribbean lobsters😴😴😴😴😴I happen to like them a lot... I find it highly amusing how people like you people change the thread from positive to negative when you have never even purchased the lobsters that I have brought home...@RM I usually agree whith you but I think that you are just making a negative out of the positive that you have no experience with.... so next time y'all are flying out of MBJ-buy the lobsters the poster negative reviews- SMH😝😝😝 can't wait till July when I can buy more and more and more😀

Edited: 22 February 2014, 23:57
Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
new york
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Lobsters to go at the MBJ airport

excuse my iPhone typos..but i hope we all get the point👍👍👍👍👍 I love the lobsters at MBJ- nuff said😘

Edited: 23 February 2014, 00:00
Canada
Level Contributor
5,247 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Lobsters to go at the MBJ airport

People like to compare spiny lobster with northern lobster but they are very different animals that are not closely related and live in very different environments. It's really apples and oranges.

I happen to love both!

Northern, N.B
Level Contributor
100 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Lobsters to go at the MBJ airport

Yup!!!!!

Northern, N.B
Level Contributor
100 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Lobsters to go at the MBJ airport

Sorry @ deeannjohn, just anobservation and as aperson who has had the experience of both, did not mean to offend

America, The...
Level Contributor
8,352 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Lobsters to go at the MBJ airport

Deeannjohn,

Big apologies! Just jumped in at the end and hadn't even read the whole thread. I was just thinking about how much I loved me some Maine lobster. Didn't mean to try to spoil your Jamaican lobster buzz :-(!!! Hope they were great!!!

Middletown, Ohio
Level Contributor
629 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Lobsters to go at the MBJ airport

We travel in April too, obliz. We were married in Jamaica, and go every year to celebrate our anniversary. We need to schedule another trip just for the lobster!

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean