We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doctor's Cave Beach or AI Day Pass?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brooks, Georgia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Doctor's Cave Beach or AI Day Pass?

Hello,

We are staying at the Tryall Resort in mid-May and would like to experience another beach in the Montego Bay area. I've read some pretty good reviews on Doctor's Cave, but was wondering if a Day Pass at an AI resort would be more preferable. This is our first time traveling to Jamaica and we are looking for a nice, beautifully appointed, and safe (no vendors & drugs) beach to relax at for a day. Money is not an issue and my husband and I will have our 9 year old son with us, so a family friendly atmosphere is a must.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Edited: 15 March 2014, 00:22
Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,635 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doctor's Cave Beach or AI Day Pass?

Do Doctors Cave.

2. Re: Doctor's Cave Beach or AI Day Pass?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 04:23