We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SRC here we come!

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Hampshire
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
SRC here we come!

The 48 hour count down has begun!, then 10 days of fun and sun, and with the temp at 2 degrees this morning it's not too hard to get excited about shedding the long underwear! :-O

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
2,263 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SRC here we come!

Enjoy! We've been home 4 days now and are starting our countdown for our Sept. 2014 visit already!

Chambersburg...
Level Contributor
2,637 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SRC here we come!

Have a great time and bring back lots of pictures for those of us still far away from our next trip!

Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SRC here we come!

Congrats! 48 hours is nothing!

Level Contributor
71 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SRC here we come!

How exciting we have 10 weeks 4 days and cant wait. Enjoy your holiday and look forward to your trip review when you get home. Would love to see some photos of the beaches too

Tully, New York
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
753 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SRC here we come!

15 sleeps until we arrive. Almost time to start planning the packing.

massachusetts
Level Contributor
517 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SRC here we come!

Tully we'll see you there 4/2 thru4/13. Today started at 9 and ended at 34 degrees. I'll take that till we get back home to the Royal.... then 80 will seem HOT ...

massachusetts
Level Contributor
517 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: SRC here we come!

SRCfan did you have the best time??and what about your dining options we love the Jardinair. and the thai. What was your dining experience from this trip. Did you get a smile out of Albert?? Lol..

Waterford, NY
Level Contributor
654 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: SRC here we come!

Orrelse134, if you come across a fine Scottish gentleman over by the Buckingham pool, be sure to say "Hi, Mel!" That would be our excellent friend Mel Kidd with his wife Betty... They are there till the 26th, while my wife and I are off to Antigua tomorrow. Tell them we'll catch them next year. He is a hell of a good guy, as is Bett.

We love SRC, have met so many great people there. Have a ball.

Edited: 18 March 2014, 23:47
Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: SRC here we come!

Hey - aussiemoto - we are there 4/8-4/12!

Already done a 'test pack' and we are good to go.

Tully, New York
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
753 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: SRC here we come!

aussie, make sure to leave the boots and parka at home. :-) Do you fly out of Boston? We are schedule to arrive at about 10:30 AM. This will be our second stay at SRC. I am sooo looking forward to this trip. We will be staying in the Balmoral building I believe.