We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

74 hours to go ;)

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
74 hours to go ;)

We will be landing in 74 hours. Bags are just about packed.

Called the credit card companies, updated the phone plan.

Now, just trying to keep busy.

Hope the water is warm and calm :)

Planning on spending the flight time reviewing restaurant menus and planning where to make reservations. Probably le Jardiniere twice, then where??

Chocolate party on Weds night.

Need to get to the bank on Monday and check on whether the taxes are done yet. Don't know if I want to know before I go or let it wait until we come back.

New England
Level Contributor
51 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 74 hours to go ;)

I gather you are going to SRC based on your restaurant choice. Don't for get the Thai over on the island. It's a lot of fun. Stewfish outside at MoBay is fun too. I went to sandals in January. On my way to the airport right now headed for the Riu next to SRC. The Regency at SRC is one of our favorites also. Have fun.

Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 74 hours to go ;)

Thanks - yes, we are going to SRC. I have seen pictures of the Thai food and they are not really appealing. What did you eat there?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 74 hours to go ;)

Wait til you get back on the taxes.... have a dirty banana for me have a safe and happy trip.

Burlington, New...
Level Contributor
239 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 74 hours to go ;)

I'm jealous. Have a great time.

Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 74 hours to go ;)

Thanks, everyone! 12 hours and we leave for the airport. Bags just need to be closed and we are off! Can't wait.

Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,584 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 74 hours to go ;)

Oleander Room, Cucina Romano at SMB and the Carlyle at Carlyle Inn! Enjoy, we're not too far behind you. 12 days till we are at SRP!!!

Montego Bay, Jamaica
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 74 hours to go ;)

Glad your excited about your trip, you will enjoy Jamaica it is awesome. Great climate! Delicious Food! Beautiful Beaches!

8. Re: 74 hours to go ;)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 06:17