We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do you book Club Mobay?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How do you book Club Mobay?

Wow I've been traveling to Jamaica for years and never heard of Club Mobay. I've just been reading a lot about it, but don't know how to book it?

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
21 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: How do you book Club Mobay?

You can actually book Club MoBay on Expedia.com and get a little discount off the normal price AND there is a lower price for children under 13.

You can book it on Expedia under "Things to do" in Montego Bay

Level Contributor
359 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: How do you book Club Mobay?

SHAZZA3, smoking is outside. Upon arrival and getting through all the nonsense. Go out the doors and go to your right just past Margaritaville. Trust me, you can't miss it :)

On departure stay on the side the bus drops you off on and you can have a quick smoke before going in. Once inside the only place to smoke is Vibes lounge (with Club Mobay you can smoke for free, without Club Mobay you have to buy something).

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: How do you book Club Mobay?

thankyou for the information am definately going to book the lounge,eithor threw my tour operator Thomson or Expdia there is about £2-£3 differance.

PA
Level Contributor
856 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: How do you book Club Mobay?

I booked Club MoBay for our return trip.

I hope it's worth the money!

Thanks for all the info.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: How do you book Club Mobay?

I have booked Club MoBay threw my tour operator Thomson for £100 that's for the arrival VIP lounge and departure,I paid it because arrivals can be a nightmare so if I can get threw the lines quicker would pay any thing.I also emailed the Mobay for more information and they emailed me back straight away really very helpful and this made me book as I thought it was a good response and so helpful

Expedia does have it a little bit cheaper as well.

26. Re: How do you book Club Mobay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2015, 05:15