We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which days do cruise ships stop in Montego Bay?

jc tenn
Level Contributor
550 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which days do cruise ships stop in Montego Bay?

I've read when the ships dock it can be crazy crowded at Doctor's Cave Beach. I assume other things are crowded then, too. Are there days of the week when the cruise ships do NOT stop in MB?

TIA,

KC

Suffolk, Virginia
Level Contributor
292 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which days do cruise ships stop in Montego Bay?

I know Weds and I think Thursdays as well.

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which days do cruise ships stop in Montego Bay?

Yes to Thursday. We saw them on the drive back to Sangster. The street was nuts....esp around Margaritaville.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,834 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which days do cruise ships stop in Montego Bay?

Here is a website that claims to list the in-port schedule for cruise line docking.

…cruisett.com/schedule/…

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which days do cruise ships stop in Montego Bay?

Just looked at the schedule. When we saw the cruise ship, it was early Thurs (May 8 at11am)...maybe it was still in port from the previous night? The Margaritaville entertainers were on stilts walking up and down the street...and all the shops were packed...so I assume it was customers from the cruise ship?

Warner Robins...
Level Contributor
32 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which days do cruise ships stop in Montego Bay?

Thats good info to know...we plan on doing Doctors Cave too and dont wanna be there on cruise ship day...Im thinking Monday would be good...2 weeks to go!!!!

NY
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which days do cruise ships stop in Montego Bay?

Has anyone stayed at the Hilton Rose Hall and had trouble with them letting people from the cruises come to the waterpark?

7. Re: Which days do cruise ships stop in Montego Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 06:17