We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset beach waterpark height restrictions for slides

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,820 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset beach waterpark height restrictions for slides

I was wondering if anyone knew if there were height restrictions for the 2 slides here? I am debating to go to Sunset beach or Royalton whitesands. Price difference is 1000.00 so we will see but want to make sure our kids could even use the waterslides.

Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset beach waterpark height restrictions for slides

48 inches per another travel website for Sunset Beach, you could call to hear it from them direct. I know my daughter would not be happly being told no once at the resort. Its also Jamaica so I would also say "non problem mon"! Enjoy!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,820 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset beach waterpark height restrictions for slides

I have checked into it and apparently they can ride on our laps even, but we will see how it goes. Royalton was not available so off we go to sunset beach next week

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset beach waterpark height restrictions for slides

jamsmak04,

We are considering the resort (kids aged 4, 6, 9) and wanted to obtain feedback regarding height restriction on water slides.

Any other feedback (good, bad or advice) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

4. Re: Sunset beach waterpark height restrictions for slides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 05:15