We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

secrets st james room facilities

england
Level Contributor
103 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
secrets st james room facilities

Can anyone advise on whether there is a kettle, tea making facilities are provided at secrets st James? We're coming from the UK and I love my cup of tea first thing on a morning, won't be happy if we've just got a coffee machine, so might have to bring my own mini kettle and tea bags! Also would be useful to know if they provide robes and whether it is worth upgrading to Preferred!

Any advise appreciated!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,385 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: secrets st james room facilities

If you do bring your mini kettle, you may also need to bring a voltage converter (110v to 220v) and a plug adapter (UK to North American design (two parallel lugs). This, of course, is not necessary if your mini kettle is "international" in design.

2. Re: secrets st james room facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 06:17