We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montego Bay in 3 weeks

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Panama City, FL
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Montego Bay in 3 weeks

We will be traveling to Mobay in 3 weeks (2 adults & 1 child --age 13), need recommendations on zip-lining tours and private drivers for a day trip to Negril.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,058 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Montego Bay in 3 weeks

Pwise, checkout THE LIST in the upper right corner of this page for private drivers. These are drivers that have been used by and recommended by other TA regulars. We are familiar with the zip line at YS Falls, but that is on the south coast just a little north of the Whitehouse area, a very long drive. I think I have heard that there are others though. Good luck.

Edited: 20 July 2014, 20:38
roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,166 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Montego Bay in 3 weeks

For a great zip line and waterfalls excursion go to YS Falls. It's a nice drive and your family will love the falls. it has different levels wading in the falls or jumping high from a rope swing-also easy to walk around but bring water shoes! It has beautiful ground for chillin or picnic or throwing a ball around.

I would also do a day trip to falmouth and do the bamboo river rafting down the Martha Brae during the day and at night Glistening Waters which you all will enjoy-you can swim in the water and watch it light up! At one time there were only 7 bodies of waters int he world but recently I read now only 3.

PEACE!

Panama City, FL
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Montego Bay in 3 weeks

Thanks for the information

4. Re: Montego Bay in 3 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 05:15