We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf in Montego Bay?? Which course(s) should we play?

Rothesay, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Golf in Montego Bay?? Which course(s) should we play?

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations about golf in MB? I see White Witch, Half Moon, and Cinnamon Hills look to be nice courses. Which course should we try first?

Rothesay, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf in Montego Bay?? Which course(s) should we play?

Too...we really would like to play our first day in MB and are expected to arrive at 2:25pm. Hoping to be out of the airport by 4pm to catch a late tee-off that first day. White Witch looks to have a 5pm tee-off.

Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes to play these courses? The usual 4 hrs? It would just be two of us (both 34 and decent golfers).

Thanks!!

Ocala, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf in Montego Bay?? Which course(s) should we play?

My husband played all 3 courses last year. He said it took about 3 1/2 hours with a cart and no one in front of you. He liked White Witch and Cinnamon Hill but would not do Half Moon again.

Rothesay, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf in Montego Bay?? Which course(s) should we play?

Hey, thanks mficke! 3 1/2 hours is great. Just hoping we aren't held up at the airport and miss a booked tee time. I think we can book as late as 5pm at White Witch. Not sure about the others.

4. Re: Golf in Montego Bay?? Which course(s) should we play?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 07:16