We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toiletries at Secrets Royal Caribbean

Madison Heights...
13 posts
Save Topic
Toiletries at Secrets Royal Caribbean

I have super long hair and need lots of conditioner. How are they on conditioner in the rooms? We're trying to bring only carry-on for our honeymoon, and I hope I can get away with as few fluids on the plane as possible. Thanks!!

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Toiletries at Secrets Royal Caribbean

The toiletries are larger than ones you'd get at a Hampton, but they are still small. I used several on our last trip, and my hair is only to my shoulders, and I also used my own some days! If your hair acts up in the humidity, I wouldn't risk not having your own hair products with you. You will have pictures to remember for a lifetime, and I wouldn't want to leave my hair up to chance. The Sandals products are ok, but I use professional ones at home, and they leave my hair drier than my usual shampoo and conditioner.

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,617 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Toiletries at Secrets Royal Caribbean

here's a pic of the toiletries at SRC from our trip in November....you might get an idea of the size:

https:/…

Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Toiletries at Secrets Royal Caribbean

TP, you have pictures of everything! I love it and it is so helpful. Thank you for being the TA personal photographer.

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,617 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Toiletries at Secrets Royal Caribbean

Lori...I only wish I was better at taking clear pictures! One of these days I'll read the instruction manual for my little camera to see if I can figure out when to use the flash and when not! I've always kept a written travel journal for all our trips and the pics are part of my own personal journals. Though I must admit that I will often take pics of things that people ask about on TA...such as hairdryers, electrical outlets etc. Hubby just shakes his head and offers to hold my drink when he sees me eyeing up those type of things....

nova scotia
Level Contributor
1,975 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Toiletries at Secrets Royal Caribbean

tp55, extend our gratitude to your honey! lol.... Sandals products are very nice and usually I need a deeper conditioner because of the sea, sand, sun, chlorine, etc - just leave it in a bit longer and it works just fine! Enjoy!

Madison Heights...
13 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Toiletries at Secrets Royal Caribbean

For anyone reading this: now that I'm back home, I regret not having had a deeper conditioner. My hair was soooooo dry, even after soaking in the tub with their conditioner for an hour. I may have ruined some of my hair!!!

I was too lazy and relaxed to venture out of the resort to the store across the street, but when going on a little excursion on the last night, I did see the outside of the store and know that I could have easily gone there and saved myself the hassle.

Oh well :)

17. Re: Toiletries at Secrets Royal Caribbean

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 August 2014, 23:33
Edited: 09 August 2014, 23:33
18. Re: Toiletries at Secrets Royal Caribbean

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 05:16